CANADA STOCKS-TSX ends higher after RBC results
TORONTO, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index hit its highest level so far this week on Thursday, led higher by financial shares after Royal Bank of Canada's strong quarterly earnings lifted sentiment. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index unofficially closed up 62.52 points, or 0.51 percent, at 12,202.85.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel