Euro hits one-month high vs U.S. dollar
NEW YORK Nov 29 (Reuters) - The euro climbed to a one-month peak against the U.S. dollar on Thursday on technical buying, with risk appetite higher.
Traders said investors took out stops above $1.30. The euro rose as high as $1.3013, its highest since October 31. It was last at $1.2987, up 0.3 percent on the day.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions