Euro hits one-month high vs U.S. dollar
NEW YORK Nov 29 (Reuters) - The euro climbed to a one-month peak against the U.S. dollar on Thursday on technical buying, with risk appetite higher.
Traders said investors took out stops above $1.30. The euro rose as high as $1.3013, its highest since October 31. It was last at $1.2987, up 0.3 percent on the day.
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 1-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Ukrainian riot police clash with protesters in Kiev square