Hong Kong shares to open up 0.5 pct, Wharf Holdings jumps
HONG KONG Nov 29 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start higher on Thursday, set for the first gain in four days, helped by a 2.4 percent jump for property developer Wharf Holdings.
The Hang Seng Index was poised to open up 0.5 percent at 21,821.1. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start up 0.6 percent.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge