Hong Kong shares to open up 0.5 pct, Wharf Holdings jumps
HONG KONG Nov 29 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start higher on Thursday, set for the first gain in four days, helped by a 2.4 percent jump for property developer Wharf Holdings.
The Hang Seng Index was poised to open up 0.5 percent at 21,821.1. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start up 0.6 percent.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- UPDATE 1-China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |