Hong Kong shares to open up 0.5 pct, Wharf Holdings jumps
HONG KONG Nov 29 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start higher on Thursday, set for the first gain in four days, helped by a 2.4 percent jump for property developer Wharf Holdings.
The Hang Seng Index was poised to open up 0.5 percent at 21,821.1. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start up 0.6 percent.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |