Swiss stocks - Factors to watch on Nov 29
ZURICH Nov 29 (Reuters) - The following are some of the main factors expected to affect Swiss stocks on Thursday.
ZURICH INSURANCE GROUP
The Swiss insurer holds its investor day.
For more, click on:
Swiss Re is to invest $500 million in infrastructure projects, the latest investor to seek out stable returns by buying into assets such as roads, railways and utilities.
For related news, click on
SWISS NATIONAL BANK
Switzerland needs to keep a lid on the safe-haven Swiss franc for the foreseeable future or risk threatening price stability and economic growth, Swiss National Bank Chairman Thomas Jordan said on Wednesday.
* The Swiss Secretariat for Economics publishes GDP data for the third quarter of 2012.
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- Zach Galifianakis, Louis C.K. comedy show 'Baskets' picked up by FX
- U.S. seeks coalition against Islamic State, but military partners no sure bet