Swiss stocks - Factors to watch on Nov 29
ZURICH Nov 29 (Reuters) - The following are some of the main factors expected to affect Swiss stocks on Thursday.
ZURICH INSURANCE GROUP
The Swiss insurer holds its investor day.
For more, click on:
Swiss Re is to invest $500 million in infrastructure projects, the latest investor to seek out stable returns by buying into assets such as roads, railways and utilities.
For related news, click on
SWISS NATIONAL BANK
Switzerland needs to keep a lid on the safe-haven Swiss franc for the foreseeable future or risk threatening price stability and economic growth, Swiss National Bank Chairman Thomas Jordan said on Wednesday.
* The Swiss Secretariat for Economics publishes GDP data for the third quarter of 2012.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Pennsylvania sniper held without bail in trooper shooting |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Special Report: Tsunami evacuees caught in $30 billion Japan money trap
- Gazprom to resume gas supply after Ukraine pays $2.2 billion