M'bishi Heavy to combine forklift ops with Nippon Yusoki
TOKYO Nov 29 (Reuters) - Japan's Mitsubishi Heavy Industries said on Thursday it will combine its forklift operations with those of Nippon Yusoki starting in April 2013.
Nippon Yusoki will take control of the merged forklift operation after merger.
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |