China's Changan Auto to sell PSA Peugeot JV stake for $321 mln
BEIJING Nov 29 (Reuters) - China Changan Automobile Group, the parent of Chongqing Changan Automobile Co, is selling its stake in a 50-50 car venture with PSA Peugeot Citroen for 2 billion yuan ($321.17 million), a property exchange said on Thursday.
Chongqing United Asset and Equity Exchange said in a statement posted on its website that Changan Auto was selling its stake via a public auction.
PSA Peugeot has another car venture in China with Dongfeng Motor Group Co.
Changan also makes cars in partnership with Ford Motor and Mazda Motor
($1 = 6.2273 Chinese yuan) (Reporting by Fang Yan in BEIJING and Kazunori Takada in SHANGHAI)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |