China's Changan Auto to sell PSA Peugeot JV stake for $321 mln
BEIJING Nov 29 (Reuters) - China Changan Automobile Group, the parent of Chongqing Changan Automobile Co, is selling its stake in a 50-50 car venture with PSA Peugeot Citroen for 2 billion yuan ($321.17 million), a property exchange said on Thursday.
Chongqing United Asset and Equity Exchange said in a statement posted on its website that Changan Auto was selling its stake via a public auction.
PSA Peugeot has another car venture in China with Dongfeng Motor Group Co.
Changan also makes cars in partnership with Ford Motor and Mazda Motor
($1 = 6.2273 Chinese yuan) (Reporting by Fang Yan in BEIJING and Kazunori Takada in SHANGHAI)
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade