China's Changan Auto to sell PSA Peugeot JV stake for $321 mln
BEIJING Nov 29 (Reuters) - China Changan Automobile Group, the parent of Chongqing Changan Automobile Co, is selling its stake in a 50-50 car venture with PSA Peugeot Citroen for 2 billion yuan ($321.17 million), a property exchange said on Thursday.
Chongqing United Asset and Equity Exchange said in a statement posted on its website that Changan Auto was selling its stake via a public auction.
PSA Peugeot has another car venture in China with Dongfeng Motor Group Co.
Changan also makes cars in partnership with Ford Motor and Mazda Motor
($1 = 6.2273 Chinese yuan) (Reporting by Fang Yan in BEIJING and Kazunori Takada in SHANGHAI)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine