Asia Investment offers $223 mln stake in Thai department store-term sheet
HONG KONG Nov 29 (Reuters) - Asia Investment International has launched a stake selldown of up to $223 million of Thailand's Robinson Department Store Pcl, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters on Thursday.
Asia Investment is offering 111.2 million shares in a range of 59 to 61.50 Thai Baht, an up to 6.7 percent discount to its last traded price.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Credit Suisse and Phatra Securities were hired to manage the deal. (Reporting by Stephen Aldred; Editing by Muralikumar Anantharaman)
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media