Asia Investment offers $223 mln stake in Thai department store-term sheet
HONG KONG Nov 29 (Reuters) - Asia Investment International has launched a stake selldown of up to $223 million of Thailand's Robinson Department Store Pcl, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters on Thursday.
Asia Investment is offering 111.2 million shares in a range of 59 to 61.50 Thai Baht, an up to 6.7 percent discount to its last traded price.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Credit Suisse and Phatra Securities were hired to manage the deal. (Reporting by Stephen Aldred; Editing by Muralikumar Anantharaman)
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of UK hostage David Haines |
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen Matthew Miller to six years hard labor |
- UK's Cameron resists calls for air strikes despite hostage killing |
- Scots independence battle reaches fever pitch on streets and screens |
- NATO countries have begun arms deliveries to Ukraine: defense minister |