- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Prosecutors plan more charges against accused Cleveland kidnapper
- Global shares flat, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
Romania hires banks for USD bond
LONDON, Nov 29 (IFR) - Romania, rated Baa3/BB+/BBB-, has hired Barclays, BNP Paribas, Citigroup and HSBC for a US dollar-denominated bond issue, according to a source away from the deal.
Barclays, BNP Paribas, Citigroup and HSBC declined to comment.
The deal is likely to be next year's business.
The sovereign was last in the market at the end of October, when it took advantage of favourable market conditions to pre-finance for its 2013 budget with a EUR1.5bn 2019 issue.
(Reporting By Davide Scigliuzzo; Editing by Sudip Roy)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this