Romania hires banks for USD bond
LONDON, Nov 29 (IFR) - Romania, rated Baa3/BB+/BBB-, has hired Barclays, BNP Paribas, Citigroup and HSBC for a US dollar-denominated bond issue, according to a source away from the deal.
Barclays, BNP Paribas, Citigroup and HSBC declined to comment.
The deal is likely to be next year's business.
The sovereign was last in the market at the end of October, when it took advantage of favourable market conditions to pre-finance for its 2013 budget with a EUR1.5bn 2019 issue.
(Reporting By Davide Scigliuzzo; Editing by Sudip Roy)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |