Rosneft opens books on dual tranche dollar bonds
LONDON, Nov 29 (IFR) - Rosneft (Baa1/BBB-/BBB) has set price guidance of 3.50% area for a March 2017 note and 4.50% area for a March 2022 tranche.
The 144a/Reg S bondS will be of benchmark size, expected to be for about USD2-3bn. Global co-ordinators are Barclays, Citigroup, JP Morgan and VTB Capital.
The bond is expected to price later today.
(Reporting by Sudip Roy; editing by Alex Chambers)
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in holiday period
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion