Rosneft opens books on dual tranche dollar bonds
LONDON, Nov 29 (IFR) - Rosneft (Baa1/BBB-/BBB) has set price guidance of 3.50% area for a March 2017 note and 4.50% area for a March 2022 tranche.
The 144a/Reg S bondS will be of benchmark size, expected to be for about USD2-3bn. Global co-ordinators are Barclays, Citigroup, JP Morgan and VTB Capital.
The bond is expected to price later today.
(Reporting by Sudip Roy; editing by Alex Chambers)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |