STXNEWS LATAM-GE signs contract with Batista's LLX for plant at Brazil port
General Electric signed a contract with Brazilian logistics firm LLX, controlled by billionaire Eike Batista, to install a plant at the Acu port in Rio de Janeiro state, according to a Wednesday securities filing.
The complex will focus on generating power and processing oil and natural gas, according to the filing. Financial terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Australia foreign minister downplays China air defense zone tension in visit