STXNEWS LATAM-GE signs contract with Batista's LLX for plant at Brazil port
General Electric signed a contract with Brazilian logistics firm LLX, controlled by billionaire Eike Batista, to install a plant at the Acu port in Rio de Janeiro state, according to a Wednesday securities filing.
The complex will focus on generating power and processing oil and natural gas, according to the filing. Financial terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Malaysia probes passenger backgrounds for clues on missing flight |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions