STXNEWS LATAM-GE signs contract with Batista's LLX for plant at Brazil port
General Electric signed a contract with Brazilian logistics firm LLX, controlled by billionaire Eike Batista, to install a plant at the Acu port in Rio de Janeiro state, according to a Wednesday securities filing.
The complex will focus on generating power and processing oil and natural gas, according to the filing. Financial terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |