STXNEWS LATAM-GE signs contract with Batista's LLX for plant at Brazil port
General Electric signed a contract with Brazilian logistics firm LLX, controlled by billionaire Eike Batista, to install a plant at the Acu port in Rio de Janeiro state, according to a Wednesday securities filing.
The complex will focus on generating power and processing oil and natural gas, according to the filing. Financial terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
- Ukraine president accuses Russian soldiers of backing rebel thrust |
- Video shows Islamic State executes scores of Syrian soldiers |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls