BRIEF-Splunk shares up 5.1 pct after the bell following results
NEW YORK Nov 29 (Reuters) - Splunk Inc : * Shares were up 5.1 percent after the bell following the release of its results.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone