Dubai's Emirates airline suspends Syria flights
DUBAI Nov 29 (Reuters) - Dubai's Emirates has suspended its flights to and from Damascus until further notice, the airline said in a statement on its website on Thursday.
The carrier said its two daily flights to Syria were suspended with immediate effect. No reason was given for the suspension but the airline said the safety of passengers and crew was its priority. (Reporting by Praveen Menon; Editing by Robin Pomeroy)
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- UPDATE 1-China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |