Texas Transportation Commission to sell $839 mln GOs on Dec. 4
Nov 29 (Reuters) - The Texas Transportation Commission is planning to sell $839 million of highway improvement general obligation bonds on Dec. 4, said a market source on Thursday.
The bonds will have a retail order period on Monday, Dec. 3, the source added.
Wells Fargo is the lead manager on the sale.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Teenager dies on Atlanta-bound flight, plane diverted
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal