Turkey's Yapi Kredi 10-yr bond attracts $3 bln bids -bankers
ISTANBUL Nov 29 (Reuters) - Turkish lender Yapi Yredi's 10-year subordinated bond issue attracted bids of around $3 billion, bankers said on Thursday.
Yapi Kredi last week mandated BofA Merrill Lynch, Mitsubishi UFJ Securities, Morgan Stanley and UniCredit to handle the issue. (Reporting by Nevzat Devranoglu; Writing by Ece Toksabay)
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade