Turkey's Yapi Kredi 10-yr bond attracts $3 bln bids -bankers
ISTANBUL Nov 29 (Reuters) - Turkish lender Yapi Yredi's 10-year subordinated bond issue attracted bids of around $3 billion, bankers said on Thursday.
Yapi Kredi last week mandated BofA Merrill Lynch, Mitsubishi UFJ Securities, Morgan Stanley and UniCredit to handle the issue. (Reporting by Nevzat Devranoglu; Writing by Ece Toksabay)
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military heads agree to meet protest leader at weekend |