Mitsubishi Heavy to combine forklift ops with Nippon Yusoki
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (7011.T) said on Thursday it will combine its forklift operations with those of Nippon Yusoki (7105.T) starting in April 2013.
Nippon Yusoki will take control of the merged forklift operation after merger.
- Six killed, including four children, in Houston-area shooting |
- Israel presses Gaza offensive, kills eight in air strike: officials |
- Anger mounts as Germany unearths second U.S. spy suspect
- Exclusive: Iraq tells U.N. that 'terrorist groups' seized nuclear materials
- Global markets still shaky despite Fed assurance