Mitsubishi Heavy to combine forklift ops with Nippon Yusoki
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (7011.T) said on Thursday it will combine its forklift operations with those of Nippon Yusoki (7105.T) starting in April 2013.
Nippon Yusoki will take control of the merged forklift operation after merger.
(Reporting by Mayumi Negishi; Editing by Michael Watson)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea