- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares flat, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Man accused of kidnapping Cleveland women to face more charges
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
Fed will 'absolutely' remove accommodation when time right -Dudley
NEW YORK |
NEW YORK Nov 29 (Reuters) - The Federal Reserve, which has kept interest rates ultra low for four straight years and bought more than $2.3 trillion in securities, will "absolutely" remove that accommodation "when the time is right," New York Fed President William Dudley said on Thursday.
Dudley, answering questions at a Pace University forum, added that the sweeping new regulations included in the Dodd-Frank financial reform bill have had only a "very muted" impact on the U.S. economic recovery.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this