Vienna Insurance extends CEO contract five years
VIENNA Nov 29 (Reuters) - Vienna Insurance Group has extended Chief Executive Peter Hagen's contract by five years, the Austrian insurer said on Thursday.
Finance chief Martin Simhandl and other top managers also had their contracts extended to June 30, 2018, the company said in a statement.
Vienna is Austria's largest insurer and market leader in emerging European countries. It did not give a reason for the extensions. (Reporting by Michael Shields; editing by James Jukwey)
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge