Vienna Insurance extends CEO contract five years
VIENNA Nov 29 (Reuters) - Vienna Insurance Group has extended Chief Executive Peter Hagen's contract by five years, the Austrian insurer said on Thursday.
Finance chief Martin Simhandl and other top managers also had their contracts extended to June 30, 2018, the company said in a statement.
- A week on, Gaza war takes on deadly routine despite calls for truce |
- Ukraine says Russian army officers fighting with rebels |
- Special Report: How Italy became a submerging economy
- German database study hints diabetes drug cuts Alzheimer's risk
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources