Vienna Insurance extends CEO contract five years
VIENNA Nov 29 (Reuters) - Vienna Insurance Group has extended Chief Executive Peter Hagen's contract by five years, the Austrian insurer said on Thursday.
Finance chief Martin Simhandl and other top managers also had their contracts extended to June 30, 2018, the company said in a statement.
- Judge rejects strict limits on U.S. nurse who treated Ebola patients |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush denied bail |
- Dow, S&P 500 end at record highs; BoJ move adds fuel to rally |
- Judge issues order enforcing Ebola isolation of defiant Maine nurse