Liberty Global says hasn't tabled bid for GVT
PARIS Nov 29 (Reuters) - U.S. billionaire John Malone's cable group Liberty Global said it has not made an offer to purchase Brazilian broadband specialist GVT from France's Vivendi.
"As a matter of policy, we do not comment on M&A rumours, but we can confirm that we did not table a bid for GVT," a spokesman said on Thursday.
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |
- China's Guangdong province removes over 850 'naked officials' from their posts