Liberty Global says hasn't tabled bid for GVT
PARIS Nov 29 (Reuters) - U.S. billionaire John Malone's cable group Liberty Global said it has not made an offer to purchase Brazilian broadband specialist GVT from France's Vivendi.
"As a matter of policy, we do not comment on M&A rumours, but we can confirm that we did not table a bid for GVT," a spokesman said on Thursday.
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine, Russia, EU likely to agree gas supply deal on Thursday: officials