Yue Yuen says 12-month net profit up 13 pct to $506 mln
Nov 29 (Reuters) - For a full statement on the results of Yue Yuen Industrial (Holdings) Ltd, which is a sports shoe manufacturer, please click on: here
Note: The latest statement is for the year ending September 30, 2012.
Following the announcement, the company will change its financial year-end to December 31 and it plans to announce the audited consolidated 15-month final results ending December 31, 2012 in March 2013. (Reporting by Raymond Leung and Twinnie Siu in HONG KONG; Editing by Richard Pullin)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East