Allianz eyes 2.25 bln eur buy of insurer Provinzial-paper
FRANKFURT Nov 30 (Reuters) - Allianz is mulling the purchase of public sector insurer Provinzial Nordwest and is prepared to pay the insurer's book value of 2.25 billion euros ($2.92 billion), the Financial Times Deutschland newspaper reported, without citing sources.
Allianz declined comment on the report and Provinzial Nordwest was not immediately available for comment. ($1 = 0.7705 euros) (Reporting by Jonathan Gould)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |