Allianz eyes 2.25 bln eur buy of insurer Provinzial-paper
FRANKFURT Nov 30 (Reuters) - Allianz is mulling the purchase of public sector insurer Provinzial Nordwest and is prepared to pay the insurer's book value of 2.25 billion euros ($2.92 billion), the Financial Times Deutschland newspaper reported, without citing sources.
Allianz declined comment on the report and Provinzial Nordwest was not immediately available for comment. ($1 = 0.7705 euros) (Reporting by Jonathan Gould)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |