Caixabank gains 524 mln euros in reinsurance deal with Berkshire
MADRID Nov 30 (Reuters) - Caixabank will book 524 million euros in capital gains after reaching a reinsurance agreement for the transfer of its life insurance portfolio to Warren Buffet's Berkshire Hathaway, the Spanish bank said on Friday.
Berkshire will pay VidaCaixa a fee of 600 millon euros for the deal, Caixabank said.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia