China's NDRC approves Wanxiang's plan to buy U.S. battery maker A123 Systems
SHANGHAI Nov 30 (Reuters) - China's top planning agency said on Friday it has approved Wanxiang Group's plan to acquire bankrupt U.S. battery maker A123 Systems.
The announcement was posted on the National Development and Reform Commission's website.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image