S.Africa's Datatec to buy Comztek for $10 mln
JOHANNESBURG Nov 30 (Reuters) - Datatec said on Friday it will buy Comztek Holdings, a major hardware and software distributor in Africa, for 88 million rand ($10 million).
For more details click ž ($1 = 8.7660 South African rand) (Reporting by Olivia Kumwenda)
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with new easing steps
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt