S.Africa's Datatec to buy Comztek for $10 mln
JOHANNESBURG Nov 30 (Reuters) - Datatec said on Friday it will buy Comztek Holdings, a major hardware and software distributor in Africa, for 88 million rand ($10 million).
For more details click ž ($1 = 8.7660 South African rand) (Reporting by Olivia Kumwenda)
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |