S.Africa's Datatec to buy Comztek for $10 mln
JOHANNESBURG Nov 30 (Reuters) - Datatec said on Friday it will buy Comztek Holdings, a major hardware and software distributor in Africa, for 88 million rand ($10 million).
For more details click ž ($1 = 8.7660 South African rand) (Reporting by Olivia Kumwenda)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack