EU's Rehn-Strong commitment to keep euro area together
NEW YORK Nov 30 (Reuters) - There is a very strong commitment to ensure the euro area will not break up, the EU's top economics official said on Friday, calling those speculating on an exit of Greece "behind the curve".
EU Economic and Monetary Affairs Commissioner Olli Rehn declined to give an explicit target figure for Greece's bond buyback plan, though he noted it is an "important part" of the overall package to reduce Athens' debt.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee