EU's Rehn-Strong commitment to keep euro area together
NEW YORK Nov 30 (Reuters) - There is a very strong commitment to ensure the euro area will not break up, the EU's top economics official said on Friday, calling those speculating on an exit of Greece "behind the curve".
EU Economic and Monetary Affairs Commissioner Olli Rehn declined to give an explicit target figure for Greece's bond buyback plan, though he noted it is an "important part" of the overall package to reduce Athens' debt.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner