Fast Retailing to take control of U.S. J Brand Holdings for $290 mln
TOKYO Nov 30 (Reuters) - Japan's Fast Retailing Co said it will buy an 80.1 percent stake in U.S. denim maker J Brand Holdings from Star Avenue Capital and J Brand managers for $290 million to gain more brand clout in the United States.
J Brand managers will hold the remaining 19.9 percent stake in the premium denim clothing designer, Fast Retailing said on Friday.
- More than 300 people missing after South Korean ferry sinks: coastguard
- Rivals show force in eastern Ukraine before talks |
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first-quarter |