Fast Retailing to take control of U.S. J Brand Holdings for $290 mln
TOKYO Nov 30 (Reuters) - Japan's Fast Retailing Co said it will buy an 80.1 percent stake in U.S. denim maker J Brand Holdings from Star Avenue Capital and J Brand managers for $290 million to gain more brand clout in the United States.
J Brand managers will hold the remaining 19.9 percent stake in the premium denim clothing designer, Fast Retailing said on Friday.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as U.S. defense secretary |
- Missouri grand jury makes decision in fatal shooting of black teen |
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video