Fast Retailing to take control of U.S. J Brand Holdings for $290 mln
TOKYO Nov 30 (Reuters) - Japan's Fast Retailing Co said it will buy an 80.1 percent stake in U.S. denim maker J Brand Holdings from Star Avenue Capital and J Brand managers for $290 million to gain more brand clout in the United States.
J Brand managers will hold the remaining 19.9 percent stake in the premium denim clothing designer, Fast Retailing said on Friday.
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- National Guard to withdraw from riot-torn Ferguson, Missouri |