Fast Retailing to take control of U.S. J Brand Holdings for $290 mln
TOKYO Nov 30 (Reuters) - Japan's Fast Retailing Co said it will buy an 80.1 percent stake in U.S. denim maker J Brand Holdings from Star Avenue Capital and J Brand managers for $290 million to gain more brand clout in the United States.
J Brand managers will hold the remaining 19.9 percent stake in the premium denim clothing designer, Fast Retailing said on Friday.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers search site of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |