- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Obama defends U.S. intelligence strategy in wary Berlin |
- Stocks, bond prices drop as Fed points to reduced bond buying
- Wall St. slumps after Bernanke hints at slowing bond buying |
- Prosecutors plan more charges against accused Cleveland kidnapper
Lockheed F-35 deal valued at $3.8 bln - source
WASHINGTON Nov 30 (Reuters) - Lockheed Martin Corp's agreement with the Pentagon for 32 additional F-35 fighter jets is valued at around $3.8 billion, although the two sides are still finalizing details, a source familiar with the agreement told Reuters.
The price of each of the new planes in the fifth batch of F-35s would be less than 50 percent of the price of the planes in the first batch, said the source, who was not authorized to speak publicly.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this