Luxottica buys France's Alain Mikli for 90 mln euros
MILAN Nov 30 (Reuters) - Italy's Luxottica, the world's biggest premium eyewear maker, said on Friday it had signed a deal to buy French luxury eyewear maker Alain Mikli for around 90 million euros ($117 million).
The deal strengthens Luxottica's luxury brands portfolio, the company added in a statement.
In 2011 Alain Mikli posted net sales of about 60 million euros. ($1 = 0.7689 euros) (Reporting By Danilo Masoni, editing by Francesca Landini)
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source