CANADA FX-C$ weakens to session low after surprisingly weak Canada GDP data
TORONTO Nov 30 (Reuters) - The Canadian dollar weakened to a session low of C$0.9954 to the U.S. dollar on Friday after unexpectedly weak Canada gross domestic product data.
The country's economy grew at an annualized rate of 0.6 percent in the third quarter as exports declined and business investment tapered off.
The currency had traded at C$0.9945 just before the data was released, and closed at C$0.9928, or $1.0073 on Thursday.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image