CANADA STOCKS-TSX little changed on fiscal cliff worries
TORONTO, Nov 30 (Reuters) - Toronto's main stock index opened little changed on Friday on the final trading day of the month as investors were cautious over a lack of progress in U.S. budget talks to avert a fiscal crisis. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index opened down 4.30 points, or 0.04 percent, to 12,198.55, before briefly turning positive.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Mandela signer hits back: I'm sign language champion |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA