European stock index futures signal slightly lower start
LONDON Nov 30 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a slightly lower open on Friday as key indexes ran into the upper end of their recent range and mixed signals about U.S. budget talks kept investors on edge.
At 0701 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50 and France's CAC were down 0.2 percent, while contracts for Germany's DAX were down 0.1 percent.
- Army officer takes charge in Burkina Faso, ousting general |
- UK says will pay off part of World War One-era debt next year
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California