European stock index futures signal slightly lower start
LONDON Nov 30 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a slightly lower open on Friday as key indexes ran into the upper end of their recent range and mixed signals about U.S. budget talks kept investors on edge.
At 0701 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50 and France's CAC were down 0.2 percent, while contracts for Germany's DAX were down 0.1 percent.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source