Swiss stocks - Factors to watch on Nov 30
ZURICH Nov 30 (Reuters) - Swiss stocks were set to open slightly lower on Friday, in line with other European bourses as they give up a portion of Thursday's hefty gains.
The Swiss blue chip SMI index was indicated to open 0.1 percent lower at 6,821 points, according to pre-market data from Julius Baer.
The following are some of the main factors expected to affect Swiss stocks on Friday.
* Six Swiss exchange grants Weatherford International Ltd extension until December 17 to publish half-year interim report.
* Ypsomed said it signed a supply agreement for insulin pen needles with LifeScan, Inc., a U.S. maker of blood glucose monitoring, enhancing its market position in the fast-growing U.S. needle business.
* Dottikon said its first half net loss widened to 4 million Swiss francs due to front-loading costs, as a result of the broadening of the project pipeline and product range with sophisticated new projects.
* Crealogix says Peter Oesch to replace Juerg Haessig as Chief Financial Officer from February 2013.
* Switzerland's leading KOF indicator is published at 0800 GMT.
- South Korea investigates capsized ferry crew as rescue hampered by tides |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Nobel winner Garcia Marquez, master of magical realism, dies at 87 |