Quebec sells C$500 million of debt - term sheet
Nov 30 (Reuters) - The Canadian province of Quebec on Friday sold C$500 million ($505 million) of debt due Sept. 1, 2023, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 3.00 percent notes were priced at 99.997 to yield 3.00 percent or 119.5 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark.
The investment dealer arm of National Bank of Canada was the lead manager of the sale.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics
- Tire blows out on passenger jet taking off from Philadelphia airport