Quebec sells C$500 million of debt - term sheet
Nov 30 (Reuters) - The Canadian province of Quebec on Friday sold C$500 million ($505 million) of debt due Sept. 1, 2023, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 3.00 percent notes were priced at 99.997 to yield 3.00 percent or 119.5 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark.
The investment dealer arm of National Bank of Canada was the lead manager of the sale.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image