BRIEF-Questerre completes Saskatchewan shale core hole program
OSLO Nov 30 (Reuters) - Questerre Energy Corporation
* Completed the second core hole drilling program to assess its oil shale licenses in the Pasquia Hills region of Saskatchewan.
* The core data is consistent with a large oil shale resource at Pasquia Hills. Believes the Red Leaf EcoShale In-Capsule process is a competitive advantage to exploit this resource. We will finalize our resource assessment for Pasquia Hills while Red Leaf completes their in-field work at Utah in advance of building their first capsule.
* A total of 653m of continuous core was obtained from six new wells drilled primarily with a heli-portable rig. Approximately 49m of this prospective shale was encountered in all the wells drilled.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Seagram chairman, WJC head Edgar Bronfman dead at 84
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens |