ReneSola posts fifth straight quarterly loss
Nov 30 (Reuters) - Chinese solar equipment maker ReneSola Ltd reported a fifth straight quarterly loss as industry wide selling prices remained low.
ReneSola's net loss widened to $78.6 million, or 46 cents per American Depositary Share (ADS), for the third quarter, from $8.2 million, or 9 cents per ADS, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 15 percent to $218.2 million.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data