ReneSola posts fifth straight quarterly loss
Nov 30 (Reuters) - Chinese solar equipment maker ReneSola Ltd reported a fifth straight quarterly loss as industry wide selling prices remained low.
ReneSola's net loss widened to $78.6 million, or 46 cents per American Depositary Share (ADS), for the third quarter, from $8.2 million, or 9 cents per ADS, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 15 percent to $218.2 million.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people |
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales