BRIEF-Telenor plans 12-yr benchmark bond
OSLO Nov 30 (Reuters) - TELENOR ASA
* Telenor ASA announces its intention to issue a Euro denominated bond of benchmark size with maturity of 12 years under its EMTN programme.
* The proceeds will be used for refinancing and for general corporate purposes.
* The final size of the issue, coupon and maturity will be decided through the bookbuilding process.
* Goldman Sachs, ING, Morgan Stanley and Nordea are acting as Joint Bookrunners on the transaction.
(Reporting by Balazs Koranyi)
- A week on, Gaza war takes on deadly routine despite calls for truce |
- Ukraine says Russian army officers fighting with rebels |
- Special Report: How Italy became a submerging economy
- German database study hints diabetes drug cuts Alzheimer's risk
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources