BRIEF-Telenor plans 12-yr benchmark bond
OSLO Nov 30 (Reuters) - TELENOR ASA
* Telenor ASA announces its intention to issue a Euro denominated bond of benchmark size with maturity of 12 years under its EMTN programme.
* The proceeds will be used for refinancing and for general corporate purposes.
* The final size of the issue, coupon and maturity will be decided through the bookbuilding process.
* Goldman Sachs, ING, Morgan Stanley and Nordea are acting as Joint Bookrunners on the transaction.
(Reporting by Balazs Koranyi)
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |