BRIEF-Telenor plans 12-yr benchmark bond
OSLO Nov 30 (Reuters) - TELENOR ASA
* Telenor ASA announces its intention to issue a Euro denominated bond of benchmark size with maturity of 12 years under its EMTN programme.
* The proceeds will be used for refinancing and for general corporate purposes.
* The final size of the issue, coupon and maturity will be decided through the bookbuilding process.
* Goldman Sachs, ING, Morgan Stanley and Nordea are acting as Joint Bookrunners on the transaction.
(Reporting by Balazs Koranyi)
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia