BRIEF-Telenor plans 12-yr benchmark bond
OSLO Nov 30 (Reuters) - TELENOR ASA
* Telenor ASA announces its intention to issue a Euro denominated bond of benchmark size with maturity of 12 years under its EMTN programme.
* The proceeds will be used for refinancing and for general corporate purposes.
* The final size of the issue, coupon and maturity will be decided through the bookbuilding process.
* Goldman Sachs, ING, Morgan Stanley and Nordea are acting as Joint Bookrunners on the transaction.
(Reporting by Balazs Koranyi)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor