UPS, TNT offer assets sales to remove EU antitrust worries
AMSTERDAM Nov 30 (Reuters) - United Parcel Service and Dutch peer TNT Express have submitted a plan to sell assets and open up air flight operations to allay European Commission antitrust concerns from the planned takeover of TNT by UPS.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |