UPS, TNT offer assets sales to remove EU antitrust worries
AMSTERDAM Nov 30 (Reuters) - United Parcel Service and Dutch peer TNT Express have submitted a plan to sell assets and open up air flight operations to allay European Commission antitrust concerns from the planned takeover of TNT by UPS.
- U.S. military strike in Somalia targeted al Shabaab leader
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Florida-bound Delta flight diverted over reclining seat dispute