Greek debt deal a turning point for euro zone: French minister
PARIS (Reuters) - A recent deal among euro zone finance ministers to ease Greece's debt burden marks a turning point in the bloc's debt crisis as Greece's problems will no longer be a daily concern for the euro zone, French Finance Minister Pierre Moscovici said on Friday.
"It's a turning point for Greece," Moscovici told a conference in Paris. "It's also a turning point for the euro zone because it helps recreate stability and confidence. Greece's fate will no longer be a daily issue."
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S