- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Shooting death of gay man rocks New York's cradle of gay rights
- Female hostage died from police bullet in New York standoff: official
Lockheed F-35 deal valued at $3.8 billion: source
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Lockheed Martin Corp's agreement with the Pentagon for 32 additional F-35 fighter jets is valued at around $3.8 billion, although the two sides are still finalizing details, a source familiar with the agreement told Reuters.
The price of each of the new planes in the fifth batch of F-35s would be less than 50 percent of the price of the planes in the first batch, said the source, who was not authorized to speak publicly.
(Reporting By Andrea Shalal-Esa; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this