Top U.S. Republican will comment on Obama's 'fiscal cliff' stance
Washington, Nov 30 - U.S. House Speaker John Boehner will respond on Friday to President Barack Obama's latest comments on the stalemate over the fiscal cliff looming at year's end.
Boehner's office said that the Republican speaker will hold a news conference at 12:45 EDT (1745 GMT) to respond to the president's renewed call for tax cuts for the middle-class only.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |