Top U.S. Republican will comment on Obama's 'fiscal cliff' stance
Washington, Nov 30 - U.S. House Speaker John Boehner will respond on Friday to President Barack Obama's latest comments on the stalemate over the fiscal cliff looming at year's end.
Boehner's office said that the Republican speaker will hold a news conference at 12:45 EDT (1745 GMT) to respond to the president's renewed call for tax cuts for the middle-class only.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |