Valeo sells Access Mechanisms unit
PARIS Nov 30 (Reuters) - French car parts equipment maker Valeo said on Friday it had agreed to sell its Access Mechanisms business to Japan's U-Shin for an enterprise value of 223 million euros ($289.42 million).
The business is expected to generate 580 million euros in sales in 2012. It operates 12 plants and has 4,500 employees, the statement said.
($1 = 0.7705 euros) (Reporting by Dominique Vidalon)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes