Valeo sells Access Mechanisms unit
PARIS Nov 30 (Reuters) - French car parts equipment maker Valeo said on Friday it had agreed to sell its Access Mechanisms business to Japan's U-Shin for an enterprise value of 223 million euros ($289.42 million).
The business is expected to generate 580 million euros in sales in 2012. It operates 12 plants and has 4,500 employees, the statement said.
($1 = 0.7705 euros) (Reporting by Dominique Vidalon)
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Dollar soars to six-year peak on yen after Fed, Tokyo stocks cheer
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report
- Australian PM says police raids follow threat of beheading
- UPDATE 4-Australian PM says police raids follow threat of beheading