Valeo sells Access Mechanisms unit
PARIS Nov 30 (Reuters) - French car parts equipment maker Valeo said on Friday it had agreed to sell its Access Mechanisms business to Japan's U-Shin for an enterprise value of 223 million euros ($289.42 million).
The business is expected to generate 580 million euros in sales in 2012. It operates 12 plants and has 4,500 employees, the statement said.
($1 = 0.7705 euros) (Reporting by Dominique Vidalon)
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media