Valeo sells Access Mechanisms unit
PARIS Nov 30 (Reuters) - French car parts equipment maker Valeo said on Friday it had agreed to sell its Access Mechanisms business to Japan's U-Shin for an enterprise value of 223 million euros ($289.42 million).
The business is expected to generate 580 million euros in sales in 2012. It operates 12 plants and has 4,500 employees, the statement said.
($1 = 0.7705 euros) (Reporting by Dominique Vidalon)
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad
- EU threatens Russia with more sanctions, but words ring hollow